Call us at: 859-626-0002

Account Login

Request a Quote


PayCheck Provider TM Logo small

Condo Insurance

When you own a condo you, not your condo association, are responsible for what is inside.

condo 4Your condo association likely has insurance covering only the common areas and grounds of your condominium complex. You are responsible for insuring your individual, personal interests within your unit. You will need both personal property and liability insurance. If a slip and fall or fire occurs inside your condo, you’ll need the protection.

Most condo owner policies offer the following important protection:

  • Personal Property Coverage
  • Personal Liability Protection
  • Additional Living Expenses
  • Additions and Alterations
  • Loss Assessment Coverage

The agents at Madison Insurance Agency of Richmond are experts at finding the right coverage at an affordable price.

Call us today at 859-626-0002 to start your savings.